E-Bike KC created this unique custom fat tire trike for the Land Institute of Salina Kansas. Using the popular Sun Baja fat tire trike as a base, a custom heavy-duty frame was made by Cycle QMX. Several 3-D printed parts were designed to allow the battery to be mounted under the basket. Upgrades include Shimano hydraulic brakes on the front wheel and Cloud-9 comfort seat.
- Sun Baja fat tire trike with custom steel gussets by Cycle QMX.
- Oversize 4″ tires.
- Upgrades include: Shimano hydraulic front brakes, Cloud 9 saddle.
- 48 V, 15 AH Lithium-Ion battery made from name-brand Samsung cells. Battery is good for about 25-35 miles at 20mph average speed with moderate pedaling.
- Custom designed 3D printed mounts and risers allow a rear-rack style battery to fit under the basket.
- Bafang BBS02 motor with 104 BCD adapter and 36T narrow/wide chainring
- Top speed about 20 mph.
- Excellent hill climbing ability.