For this bike, we wanted to create a smooth ride for cruising around the neighborhood while keeping as much of the stock look as possible. Aesthetics and comfort were the main themes.
- Schwinn Jaguar steel cruiser. Produced around 2005-2006.
- 7 speeds and v-brakes.
- Upgrades include: A heavy-duty dual kickstand, chrome fenders, front basket, suspension fork and BB5 disc brake.
- 36V 12ah Lithium Iron Phosphate battery.
- 18 miles of range at 17 mph average speed.
- Custom made bag with custom mounting bracket attached to frame.
- 36V geared hub motor from Amped Bikes.
- 15A controller – maximum power output of 540W.
- Top speed is 20 mph. Average speed has been 17 mph.