Retro motor-bike was the inspiration for this build, but with a modern twist. 4″ fat tires make this bike a go anywhere, do-it-all machine. 3-speed internal gearing and a powerful mid-drive motor means even the steepest hills are no problem.
- 2015 Sikk Fat Tire Cruiser.
- Oversize steel tubing. Fat tire rigid fork.
- Upgrades include: Vee 8 tires, Avid DB1 hydraulic brakes
- 44 V, 16 AH Lithium-Ion battery is good for about 20-25 miles at 20mph average speed.
- Cells are Multistar 10C discharge from Hobby King, attached to a 60A BMS.
- Custom aluminum-plastic trapezodial battery box is mounted to the frame with custom mounts.
- Cyclone 3000W mid-drive motor.
- 12 fet controller set to 40A.
- Top speed about 28 mph.
- In real world use, average speed is 20 mph.
- Excellent hill climbing ability.